Pre-planning is simply a way to get your wishes on file with a funeral home you trust. Our non-commissioned, professionally trained and licensed staff can take care of your families needs. No pressure, no cost, just sound advice from professionals that care.
Pre-funding a funeral is an option that is available to all, but not required to pre-plan. There are many options available to fund your funeral. From single payment, multi-year plans, or using existing insurance to fund, our staff can guide you to do what is right for you and your family, if funding is in your best interest.
What you can do in advance…
- Get your basic information on file with our funeral home.
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn type.
- Decide on a cemetery, if applicable, and if not already handled.
- Pick what type of service you want (religious, military, non-traditional.)
- Narrow down the small service details ahead of time.
- Establish a funeral trust with an insurance trust or by using existing insurance.
Use our interactive online tributes to pay your respects. Leave a condolence, share a memory, post a photo, or light a candle.
> LEARN MORE
Looking for something you can't find? We make it easy to get the answers you need. Please feel free to contact us at anytime.
The families we serve are our greatest advocates. We encourage you to read the experiences that families have had using Day & Carter.